Add FTP users in Plesk hosting
Additional FTP users can upload and manage files in your hosting account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- Click FTP Access.
Note: If you don't see the icon, click Show More in the section for the domain name you want to use, and then click FTP Access.
- Click Create Additional FTP Account.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- FTP account name — Enter a user name.
- Home directory — Enter the highest-level directory the user can access. If you want the user to have access to the entire account, enter nothing but a forward slash (/).
- New FTP Password & Confirm FTP Password — Enter the password you want to use.
- Hard disk quota — Our Plesk shared hosting accounts do not support limiting individual users' hard disk allocation, so you cannot change this value from Unlimited.
- Permissions — Unless you have specific reasons for limiting the user's access, select Read and Write Permission.
Our Plesk shared hosting accounts offer 50 FTP users. FTP users are available as soon as you create them.