Adding Easy Database Widgets to Website Builder
On June 30, 2013, we will no longer support Easy Database for Websites. Visit
You can embed widgets from Easy Database for Websites in Website Builder. For information about creating widgets and getting the widget's Embed Code, see
To Embed Widgets in Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Design menu, select Launch Page Designer.
- Select the page you want to update from the Page menu on the right.
- Click Insert.
- From the Widgets menu, select Easy Database.
- From Select a database, select the database containing the widget you want to display on your website.
- From Select an Easy Database Widget, select the widget.
- Optional: Change the size the widget displays on your website by updating the pixel width or height.
- Click Preview Full Size to preview your widget as it will display on your website.
- Click OK.
After you complete your updates, click Publish to publish your Website Builder website with your widget.
You can also customize how the widget displays from your Easy Database for Websites account. For more information, see