Change or reset my Office 365 password
If you've lost or forgotten your Office 365 password, you can change or reset it. Send a password reset email to yourself (using another email address associated with your account), or send a password reset request to the administrator of the account.
If you're the account administrator, change your password directly.
- Sign in to Office 365
. Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Next to Password, select I forgot.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- Under How do you want to reset your password, select the account you want to send the reset email to.
Note: If you don't have access to another email account, select the My account administrator option. A password reset request will be sent to the account administrator, who can provide you with a temporary password.
- Select Send Email. Within a few minutes, you'll receive a password reset link in the email inbox you specified.
- Open the email and select Reset Your Password.
If you haven't set a recovery email in your email account, you won't receive an email password and you will need to sign in to the
Email & Office Dashboard to reset it, or contact a GoDaddy Guide.