cPanel/WHM: Renew a certificate
After we approve your certificate renewal request, you can download your SSL and intermediate certificate. For more information, see Download my SSL certificate files. You must install both files on your Web server.
You can also download the intermediate certificate here.
Follow the instructions below to install your renewed SSL certificate and the certificate bundle on your Web server.
Installing Renewed SSL Certificate and Certificate Bundle
Before you install your renewed SSL certificate you must install our certificate bundle (sf_bundle.crt) on your Web server. (You may also download the certificate bundle from the repository. The bundle is located in the Root Bundle section.)
- Open the WebHost Manager and click Install an SSL Certificate
in the SSL/TLS menu.
You will see a screen with three boxes on it. Your issued certificate, RSA private key and certificate bundle must be pasted into boxes 1, 2, and 3, respectively.
- In the first box, paste in the contents of your issued SSL certificate. If the certificate file is on your server, you may use the Fetch button to copy it from the file.
- In the second box, paste in your private key which was generated when you created the CSR.
- In the third box, paste in the gd_bundle.crt).
- At the top of the page click Do it.