How can I stop receiving email, direct mail or other contact from you?
To stop receiving unsolicited email, direct mail, text messages or phone calls from us, you can adjust your preferences in your account settings.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click the Account Settings tab or click your name in the upper-right corner of the page and click Account Settings.
- Click Contact Preferences.
- Check or uncheck the options under Email.
- Under Phone Calls, Text Messages, and Mail, set your preference to either Yes or No. Your changes are automatically saved.
Please note that when you elect to quit receiving marketing and other emails or direct mail from us, we still send you confirmation emails for ordering, domain name registrations and transfers, renewal/expiration notices, and instructional emails to activate services. There are also times that we're required to send you notifications concerning the administration and operation of your account. We send these notices only when it's vital that you receive the information.
Note: We might have already pulled mailing lists for future mailings, so you could continue to receive notices for up to two weeks.
To Prevent Unsolicited Email or Direct Mail When You Do Not Have an Account with Us
If you do not have a customer account with us, you can still let us know that you don't want to continue receiving email or direct mail from us. Here's how:
- Contact the National Do-Not Mail List at DirectMail.com. This is a free service that provides your mailing preferences to mailing list owners and users. You can specify what types of email and direct mail you do and do not want to receive. DirectMail.com contacts you every six months via email so you can review and update your preferences.
- Contact DMAChoice. You can register online or by regular mail. The fee is $1. Your request is valid for six years.
Note: Neither of these services can guarantee that your name will be removed from ALL mailing lists.