How can I stop receiving email or other contact from GoDaddy?
To stop receiving unsolicited email, text messages or phone calls from us, opt out of contact in your account settings.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Contact Preferences.
- For each of the Email, Text Messages, Phone calls and Mail sections, click Edit, make sure that none of the options are selected, and then click Save.
- Please allow up to two weeks for all contact to stop.
- Sometimes we're required to send you notifications about the administration of your account. We still send you confirmation emails for purchases, domain name registrations and transfers, renewal or expiration notices, and other service-related events.
- If you don't have a customer account with us, to stop receiving email contact the National Do-Not Mail List or DMAChoice.