How do I resolve Intuit QuickBooks errors that occur while trying to access the Intuit QuickBooks Company Data File?
When attempting to access the Intuit® QuickBooks® Company Data File, there are various errors that you might experience. The sections below detail methods to remedy some of the most frequent errors.
Note: Quick Shopping Cart® and Quickbooks can only be integrated using Windows® PCs.
When you set up QuickBooks integration, it works with a particular company account within QuickBooks. If you open QuickBooks, then open a different company file to run the data transfer, you get an error. Also, if you deactivate and then reactivate QuickBooks integration without deleting the first configuration file, you get an error.
To Resolve These Errors
- Disable the QuickBooks integration in Quick Shopping Cart.
- Open QuickBooks with the company account you want to use.
- Delete the existing company data file from the Quick Shopping Cart QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Re-enable and set up the QuickBooks Integration in Quick Shopping Cart.
For additional assistance, see Working with Intuit QuickBooks.
You might see the following error if you have not subscribed the desired company data file:
To complete this request, the company data file has to be subscribed to Intuit® Merchant Service for Web Stores. QuickBooks error message: The company file is not enabled for Merchant Services.
To Resolve This Error
- In your QuickBooks company file, click Customers in QuickBooks.
- Select Add Credit Card Processing > Learn About Processing Options.
- Click OK. QuickBooks opens a new window.
- Click Activate.
- Next to your type of Intuit Merchant Service for Web Stores account, click Activate.
- Enter the login information for the Intuit Merchant Service for Web Stores account and log in.
The QuickBooks company file is set up for Intuit Merchant Service for Web Stores.
For additional assistance, see .