Managing Domain Names Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
Manage your domain name portfolio on the go with GoDaddy.com Mobile. You can change your domain's nameservers, forwarding address, and more.
To get started, you need GoDaddy.com Mobile installed on your mobile device. See one of these articles for installation information:
Installing GoDaddy.com Mobile on Your Android Device
Installing GoDaddy.com Mobile on Your BlackBerry
To Manage Domain Names Using GoDaddy.com Mobile
- From the GoDaddy.com Mobile menu tap Log In and enter your Username and Password, and then tap Log in.
- From the GoDaddy.com Mobile menu tap Management.
- Tap Domain Management.
- Tap the domain name you want to manage.
- Tap one of the following options to manage it:
- DNS Management— Update your domain name DNS settings.
- Forward— Manage your domain name forwarding.
- Domain Contact Info— Modify your domain name registrant, administrative, technical, and billing contact information.
- Nameservers— Change your domain name nameservers.
- Auto Renew— Select On to automatically renew your domain name on its expiration date.
- Locking— Select Off to unlock your domain name and allow its transfer to another registrar.
- Tap either Done or Save Changes.