Setting Product Offerings for Your Reseller Storefront
Setting product offerings, which include your default domain name registration length and nameservers, is the third step in creating your Reseller storefront. When you log in to the Reseller Control Center for the first time, you must use the Quick Setup Wizard that displays to select your default product settings and nameservers.
After initial setup, you can go to the Products & Pricing tab to update this information. For more information, see Updating Products and Services for Your Reseller Storefront and Setting Default Nameservers for Your Reseller Customers.
To Set Product Offerings in Your Reseller Account
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- If the Quick Setup Wizard displays, click Get Started. Otherwise, from the Account Settings tab, click Quick Setup.
- For Product Settings, do the following:
- Automatically opt me in ... — Select this option if you want to sell new products as soon as they're available.
- Select your default domain registration period — Select the default length of time for which you want customers to register domain names. Your customers can change the registration period for their domain names before completing their purchases.
- For Default Name Servers, select one of the following:
- Parked name server — Select this option if you want to put your customers' domain names on your parked nameservers by default. (This option is best for customers who aren't hosting their domain names immediately.)
- Hosting name server — Select this option if you want to put your customers' domain names on your hosting nameservers by default. (This option is best for customers hosting their domain names with you.)
- Click Save and Continue.
For Help with the next tab in the Quick Setup Wizard, see Selecting a Color Theme for Your Reseller Storefront.