Share Office 365 web app files from OneDrive
If your plan comes with Web Apps (also known as Office Online apps) for Office 365 from GoDaddy, you're in luck. Microsoft's Office Suite applications are now available to you any time, any where — even on your mobile device. They're also simple to access and use.
- Log in to your Office 365 account.
- Enter your Email address and Password, and click Sign In.
- Click the OneDrive tile.
- Click New, and select an app from the list.
- At the top, center of the ribbon, click the placeholder text, and enter a file name.
- Κάντε κλικ στο Κοινή χρήση.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with.
- Click Can edit or Can view, enter a personal message, and click Share.
- When you're ready to exit out of your document, in the upper left corner of the app, click the app launcher .
The file saves automatically