Using the SEO Checklist Report
The SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Checklist in Search Engine Visibility identifies and verifies the most important elements in your website that help search engines learn about and categorize it, including proper tags, proper navigation, good page content, proper sitemaps, and controlled crawling.
The report analyzes your website and identifies the pages that contain problems for each of the elements. If any issues are reported, Search Engine Visibility provides more info and links to tools for fixing the problems.
To Use the SEO Checklist Report
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility V1.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click on each element, and then click Fix Now, View Pages, or Learn More for additional information and help.
Note: Click Fix Now to go to the tool in Search Engine Visibility that can help resolve the issue.
- Once you resolve the problems and publish your updated website, click Refresh Checklist to re-run the report and confirm your fixes.
For more information, and to view examples for each element, see the SEO Reference Guide.
To gauge how your updates impact the report, keep an eye on the progress tracker in your dashboard. The progress percentage is re-calculated every time you scan your website, and it shows the percentage changed from the last scan so you can quickly see if updates are improving your progress.