Working with Automated Keywords and Templates in CashParking
As your domains were added to your CashParking® account, we automatically optimized templates and keywords for them based on the domain names. You can use these instructions to select a category and sub-category to alter the keywords and templates for your domain names.
You can re-categorize your domains to use different keywords by selecting a Category and Sub-category option.
When you use our optimized keywords and templates, you cannot modify your keywords, but you can view the Edit keywords field to see the keywords we selected for your domain name. If you want to customize templates or keywords for your domains, see Customize my CashParking domains.
To Work with Automated Keywords and Templates in CashParking
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Manage.
- Go to the CashParking tab.
- Select the domain names you want to re-categorize.
- From the Domain Settings menu, select Keywords.
- If you have not already selected Use optimized keywords and templates, select it now. Then, click OK to confirm you want us to optimize your keywords and template. After you save the change, you can view the Edit keywords field to see the keywords we select for your domain name.
- To change the categories we assigned to your domain name, select the new categories from the Category and Sub-category lists, and then click OK.